Gensuite Training Tracking software drives employee engagement with regulatory and best practice training by providing the structure for training assignments, session scheduling, completion/qualification tracking and reporting.
Training Tracker integrates with company HR systems to automate employee location assignment and status (active/inactive, dept. transfers). All core application features are augmented by flexible configuration options and powerful extension modules.
- Build a job-applicable and risk-based training matrix to engage employees with regulatory training requirements
- Maintain an active facility employee list through automatic updates from HR management systems
- Log Completions for training completion tracking
- Rollup and Requirement/Completion Status Reports
- Manage Multiple Functions (EHS/HR/Legal/Medical/SCM)
- Activate non-training engagement types to courses for Acknowledgements & Medical Surveillances
- Establish a data feed to Metric Reporting in Incidents & Measurements
- Configure system notifications and email settings
- Manage Regulatory and Best Practice training requirements through a multi-tiered assignment plan
- Maintain an active facility employee list and alert training leaders when there are new, transferred or deactivated employees
- Offer multiple training instruction types to engage employees both in classroom or online learning
- Provide employees with access to a diverse library of pre-loaded training content licensed from leading content providers
- Log completions quickly online or through bar-coding, mobile devices, batch uploads or e-tests
- Gain real-time visibility to training plan completion status and qualified employees