Gensuite’s Permit to Work application enables users to create digital permit requests, review requests, approve requests, and standardize work permits to ensure consistent client/contractor requirements for high-risk operations and execute next-steps for safety-critical findings related to contractor projects.
Permit to Work is a part of Gensuite’s Safety Programs & Procedures suite to reduce safety risks & incidents.
- Establish a standardized process for work permit requests and define authorized permit reviewers
- Manage an inventory of locations/work activities that require permits in a single system
- Print permits for job-site postings & upload completed documents for record keeping
- Report in-progress work and assess closed work for completeness
- Standardize the request and approval process for permit-required work
- Maintain an inventory of locations that require permits
- Identify inconsistencies in completed permits and assess for program updates & training opportunities