Gensuite Risk Registry is a comprehensive and configurable enterprise risk management (ERM) solution to identify, manage and mitigate risks and hazards across your organization. Quickly conduct risk assessments with custom scoring models, by individual site or organization wide, and apply risk methodology consistently across operations and facilities. Establish a repository and control plan for all risks identified in the workplace.
Risk Registry helps improve efficiency with risk management programs to reduce risk, and protect your organization from loss, fines, and adverse impacts. Gain real-time visibility to risk data and insights to analyze impact of control measures, mitigate risk and analyze ongoing trends.
- Establish & define a repository of risks identified at various levels within the organization
- Evaluate & rank risks based on severity, likelihood or a customized scoring model
- Define control measures and establish action plans — intelligently integrated with other Gensuite tools to drive accountability
- Upload & associate external risk analysis tools for reference (i.e. bow tie, strength of defenses, FMEA, fishbone, etc.)
- Assign risk ownership & establish review timelines
- Quickly identify and assess risks & hazards across the entire organization or by individual site
- Evaluate risk mitigation opportunities and calculate ROI of control measures
- Increase regulatory compliance and protect your organization from ﬁnes
- Establish and streamline proper controls for hazard identiﬁcation (quality, equipment, personnel, etc.) and follow-up actions
- Robust reporting to visualize initial and mitigated risk scores against performance across functions, such as EHS, Security, Facility, IT, Quality, etc.
- Leverage multiple risk assessment methods to meet the needs of different operational processes or organizational functions
- Address ISO 14001 requirements to effectively determine risks and opportunities related to environmental aspects and impacts