Enable all employees to report concerns and complaints via a simple interface; escalate key issues that require additional investigation.
Quality Concern Reporting integrates with Gensuite Action Tracking System, Compliance, Calendar, and Continuous Improvement. All core application features are augmented by flexible configuration options and powerful extension modules.
- Engage all employees in the reporting of concerns through easy-to-use open-access forms
- Allow Anonymous Reporting per site and based on your needs
- Assign key issues for additional investigation and ensure all concerns have been addressed
- Identify systematic trends and leading indicators using charting & reporting features
- Integration with Action Tracking System, Compliance Calendar, or Continuous Improvement to track and manage follow-up actions.
- Enable open access to the tool or restrict access to key individuals
- Utilize mobile compatibility to record concerns – use with iPads, Windows Tablets, and Android Tablets
- Transfer concerns across facilities for true issue ownership
- Multi-lingual options to allow users to work in local language
- Quickly report quality defects and concerns observed in the field
- Eliminate paper-based and/or manually-intensive concern follow-up and resolution processes
- Automatically notify assigned responsible person for concern(s) follow-up via email; provide weekly status reports to all dept./sub-dept. quality leads
- Automatically notify submitters via email when concerns are closed
- Leverage charting & reporting features to identify trends and leading indicators
- Utilize follow-up flags to address concerns assigned to you
- Utilize offline capabilities on mobile devices for reporting in remote areas