BENEFITS OF AN INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Streamline EHS audits to reduce errors and increase accuracy of data capture
- Satisfy regulatory requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 19011 standards and increase environmental and safety compliance.
- Integrate tracking and monitoring of permits and regulatory documents
- Boost employee engagement with hands-on, mobile inspection capability
- Quickly identify and assign corrective and preventative actions (CAPA)
- Simplify escalation and follow-up of time-sensitive, critical risk issues
- Reduce cost and fines associated with non-compliance and employee safety
HOW ORGANIZATIONS CAN USE AUDIT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS TO INCREASE ISO COMPLIANCE & OHSAS COMPLIANCE
Implementing an integrated audit management system helps optimize organizational performance and increase employee health and safety. Gensuite audit solutions support the success of audit and risk programs by engaging site employees and increasing individual ownership of safety and compliance processes. When organizations eliminate operational redundancies and streamline audits amongst multiple departments, it helps employees meet EHS certification and program requirements, and increase regulatory compliance. Automating processes equips employees to easily submit tasks relating to audit requests and program requirements, document audit findings and follow-up, and drive audits to completion on schedule. As a result, organizations see significant cost reduction in fines and time savings.
With Gensuite Mobile capabilities for EHS audits, leaders can quickly access forms and information relating to recent team developments and gain access to features that increase productivity for on-site audit inspections. Features such as QR code scanning, quick access to online forms and an up-to-date repository of information provide users with easy instruction and real-time, trend charting insights to implement corrective actions.
CONFIGURE AND DEPLOY AUDIT SOFTWARE
Plug into the comprehensive Gensuite solution
Deploy the system in as quickly as 4-6 weeks
Extend and evolve your programs continuously
Features of Gensuite Audit Management System
- Engage site, business and corporate teams in tiered regulatory compliance audits and program assessments
- Audit regulatory compliance risk using internally developed or licensed auditing protocols
- Enable scheduling of audits, manage auditors, and audit risk execution
- Develop custom inspection checklists to meet inspection program requirements, assign responsibility, and track completion
- Manage audit requirements across multiple locations in North America or internationally
- Use environmental audit management software to track compliance and operational tasks; setup automatic reminders and custom escalations
- Leverage mobile audit management for in-the-field audits, regardless of connectivity, including photo and video capture capabilities
- Meet and exceed all audit management, auditing and corrective/preventive action management requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 19011 standards