Leading EHS Incident Management System & Reporting Software
Gensuite Incident Management Software supports team learning and causal analysis of incidents and near misses, and documents implementation of immediate corrective actions as well as preventive actions. Report and track incidents through resolution with integrated investigation, corrective and preventive action tracking tools. Track incidents to identify key causal factors and proactively communicate actions to prevent recurrence locally or across the organization.
Key Benefits of an Incident Management System
- Streamline safety incident reporting and accident investigation to mitigate risks
- Quickly identify root cause analysis and assign corrective and preventative actions (CAPA)
- Enhance incident tracking with detailed injury information, near misses & concerns
- Improve EHS compliance with simplified OSHA reporting and logging
- Boost employee engagement with hands-on, mobile incident management
- Reduce workers’ compensation cost and fines associated with non-compliance
How Organizations Can Use Incident Management Systems to Increase Worker Safety
Ensuring employee and contractor health and safety is critical for EHS program success. Implementing an incident management system helps organizations engage employees and teams in workplace safety and compliance processes and drive a constant state of process improvement. By increasing engagement with mobile capabilities, site supervisors can optimize on-site training opportunities with employees. Automating processes and increasing worker engagement in safety helps build a culture of safety and compliance at organizations. As a result, organizations see significant cost reductions in fines and time savings.
Gensuite’s integrated incident reporting allows program managers to track incidents from occurrence to closure. By streamlining health, medical and workers’ compensation case tracking, companies can optimize organizational performance and increase EHS compliance. Increased oversight of injury and illness information supports the development of comprehensive return-to-work programs.
Configure and Deploy Incident Reporting Software
Plug into the comprehensive Gensuite solution
Deploy the system in as quickly as
Extend and evolve your programs continuously
Features of Gensuite Incident Management System & Reporting Software
- Flexible EHS incident reporting software tools: engage employees, first aid responders, medical, supervisors and EHS staff
- Incident investigation, root cause analysis, corrective & preventive action tracking; restricted & return-to-work programs
- Share incident monitoring and learning enterprise-wide; recommend and track follow-up actions with incident management software
- Track injury/illness rates based on country/region standards with integrated verification; tie-in with HR systems for employee hours worked
- Integrate with occupational health, medical & workers compensation systems for case tracking and program visibility
- Robust reporting, charting and insights: OSHA reporting and log software, build integrated regulatory reports, e.g., UK RIDDOR, etc.
Integrated Suite of Incident Management Tools
Incidents & Measurements
Record all incidents of relevance by type and with customizable details, enable follow-up and root cause analysis and report & analyze metrics (KPIs) and performance trends
Enable your site to track clinic visits, medical surveillance, incident reporting, follow-up and return to work, with opportunities to integrate with workers’ compensation and claims tracking solutions