Gensuite Contractor Management Software for Improved Safety Compliance
Benefits of a Contractor Management System
- Create a centralized database of all qualified contractors across the organization
- Monitor contractor project progress and efficiently assign/monitor tasks through automated notifications and insights
- Easily track behavior-based safety observations (BBS) during contractor field inspections
- Assign and track tasks and preventative and corrective actions by contractor firm
- Dashboards and reporting give visibility into contractor and employee trends to mitigate unwanted incidents
- Provide support for your workplace injury prevention programs to improve safety at work
How to Use Contractor Management Software to Build an Effective Contractor Safety Program
Contractor Management software digitizes and integrates all aspects of how your organization collaborates and manages projects when working with contractor firms. This then enables your team to create and maintain a centralized repository of contractor firms, electronically conduct contractor pre-qualifications, as well as track active projects and tasks.
It is important for contractors to also be involved in an organization’s workplace injury prevention program. For instance, receiving safety training and maintaining the appropriate certifications needed for their jobs to ensure that safety always remains a top priority. A software solution allows for real-time tracking of contractor injuries and illnesses, in addition to active monitoring of contractor tasks which facilitates a safety culture that protects contractors and employees alike.
Configure and Deploy Contractor Manager Software
Plug into the comprehensive Gensuite solution
Deploy the system in as quickly as 4-6 weeks
Extend and evolve your programs continuously
Features of Gensuite Contractor Management System
- View lists of contractor pre-qualifications and quickly assign to active projects
- Identify and assign on-site corrective actions from desktop or mobile devices
- Field observations capture onsite contractor-related safety issues and hazards with focused selection of at-risk acts & conditions
- Dynamic management system of contractor firms who are actively providing services
- Manage risks of contractor firms and safety performance, including contractor training and integration with onsite security for contractor firm badging
- Measure performance through online dashboards and insights that provide real time feedback
Integrated Suite of Contractor Management Tools
Streamline management of qualified contractor firms through a centralized repository, track active onsite contractor projects, firm safety performance and contractor firm employee records.
Incidents & Measurements
Record incidents by type with customizable details specific to contractor firm; enable follow-up and root cause analysis and report & analyze metrics and performance trends.
Record and track behavior-based safety (BBS) observations for safe vs. at-risk activities using mobile and PC devices; enhance safety culture and drive safety program improvements.
Safe Work Permits
Enable digitization of all aspects of a safety work permit request from review, approval and execution for consistency of safety-critical processes related to contractor projects.