GENSUITE CHANGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO REDUCE CHANGE MANAGEMENT RISKS
Benefits of Change Management Software
- Identify, track and document potential change management risks and impact on operations, equipment and personnel
- Standardize processes for stakeholders to initiate and review impact assessments prior to sign-off
- Accelerate execution of recommended integrated change control processes
- Communicate changes and responsibilities to team members prior to project execution
- Improve conformity and compliance of EHS regulatory requirements
Use Change Management Systems to Improve Regulatory Change Management Processes
As updates to EHS regulations occur, organizational and operational processes need to be reviewed and adapted. These impacts are not only dealt with by change program managers and analysts; effects and action items are initiated for the entire organization, such as risk management, compliance and legal advisors, testing and quality assurance, and executive teams. Before new processes and adaptations to EHS programs can be implemented, many functional teams within the organization must cohesively establish a formal detailed change impact assessment.
Change management software allows your organization to clearly define roles and responsibilities to expedite the change requests necessary to comply with new regulations. By automating MOC workflows, stakeholders are notified in real-time of action items to initiate coordination of next steps. As a result, organizations procure automatic documentation and proof of tasks executed to be better prepared for regulatory audits. Site-specific configurations allow global facilities with varying regional compliance needs to satisfy regulatory auditors.
Configure and Deploy MOC Software
Plug into the comprehensive Gensuite solution
Deploy the system in as quickly as 4-6 weeks
Extend and evolve your programs continuously
Features of Gensuite Change Management System
- Flexible and self-configurable platform for identifying, tracking and documenting potential risks associated with changes in operations, equipment and personnel
- Custom screening, evaluation, approval and change validation phases, action item tracking and optional training modules
- Standardized change request process stages for engaging reviewers and change committees to assess change, recommend controls and validate prior to operation signoff
- Optional integration with pre-startup safety reviews (PSSR) and other similar process safety requirements (e.g., OSHA Process Safety Management [PSM], EU Seveso Directive)
- Documentation of “Replacement in Kind” determinations for which formal MOC evaluations are not required
- Seamless integration with Gensuite applications including Risk Assessment, Industrial Hygiene, LOTO, Chemical Management, etc.