WORLDWIDE – Gensuite LLC, a leading global provider of EHS management solutions, will host seven Regional Conferences this year, beginning in Bangalore, India this June, Gensuite will end the summer of Regional Conferences in Sydney, Australia this September with events scheduled in Mexico, Singapore, Canada, UK, and China along the way.
In addition to hands-on experience with Gensuite apps, including a focus on Gensuite Mobile capabilities, the complimentary Regional Conferences offer attendees the opportunity to meet the local support team, connect with local service partners, discuss challenges and solutions that are specific to the needs of the region, hear from local subscribers, share innovative best practices, and discuss Gensuite’s innovations and roadmap for the future.
Here is what Gensuite Regional Conference Attendees had to say about their experience so far:
“The Gensuite conference was a great interactive session and lots of fun…The expert connect was very useful; I could discuss many issues and your team has assured with helping me on those.” – EHS Leader, GE Healthcare, India Regional Conference
“I was very excited to be part of the conference…the idea of users presenting the features of Gensuite was awesome.” – Director of Reliability & Testing, Ingersoll Rand, India Regional Conference
“Thank you and the team for your excellent service before and during yesterday’s Gensuite event. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed myself.” – Safety Coordinator, W.W. Grainger, India Regional Conference
The following is a list of the summer, 2015 Gensuite Regional Conferences and presenters:
1. June 2, London, England, Peter Tayar-Watson, EHS Leader EU/Russia, GE
2. June 9, Bangalore, India, Phanindra LR, Site EHS Leader, GE Healthcare; Naga Prashanth, Regional Safety Manager, Amazon
3. June 11 Shanghai, China: Lucas Qi, Senior EHS Manager, China, Amazon; Jerry Zheng, HS Supervisor, L’Oreal; Catherine Chen, EHS&S Specialist, SABIC; Gary Tang, Managing Principal, ENVFirst Consulting (EFC)
4. July 15, Toronto, Canada: Sandra Neale, EHS Director, GE Healthcare
5. July 22, Monterrey, Mexico: Abelardo Jimenez, EHS Manager, GE Corporate
6. August 28, Singapore, Singapore: Rajesh Onkaraiah, EHS Leader, GE Power & Water; Rajalingam Kanasalingam, EHS Manager, GE Power & Water
7. September 4, Sydney, Australia
The conferences are planned to continue annually and provide pre-conference EHS and Quality workshop sessions. For information on the upcoming Regional Conferences, visit https://gensuite.com/events/.
Gensuite LLC is the exclusive world-wide licensee and service provider for Gensuite®, a suite of award-winning, integrated Web applications enabling compliance and risk management excellence. As a result of over 15 years of Six Sigma digitization innovation, Gensuite now consists of over 60 modules spanning the entire EHS spectrum. Gensuite provides program support for EHS, Sustainability, Quality, Security/Crisis Management, Responsible Sourcing, and Product Compliance. All modules are developed on the same innovative and patented architecture, providing an intuitive interface, real-time trending & analytics, and mobile capabilities. The mission of Gensuite LLC is to be the turnkey partner for compatible subscribers of the Gensuite platform, with services spanning hosting, maintenance, support, customization, implementation & strategy consulting and continuous product evolution.