Ensuring safe operating conditions for employees is essential as organizations transition back into fully operational workplaces. When providing employees, visitors, and contractors with any required Covid-19 critical PPE – such as N95 respirators and surgical masks, disposable gloves, disinfectant supplies, and thermometers – it is critical to establish an accurate inventory and supply management process.
Gensuite’s new PPE Manager application module facilitates pandemic and operations-critical PPE tracking and inventory management. By keeping an ongoing, digitized list of your organization’s available PPE, you can determine restocking needs and manage PPE requests, in addition to ensuring your employees properly adhere to your return-to-work policy.
- Developed from existing PPE Matrix functionality within Safety Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Enabled features as a standalone module with a permission model
- Distinct PPE categorization with site-specific needs
- Digital inventory management of individual PPE Items within each PPE Category
- Define Pandemic & Operations Critical PPE
- Create a digitized inventory, standardizing type and quantity at each site
- Optimize the supply of PPE with projected PPE usage (“Burn Rate” over a period of time)
- Project PPE needs & gaps at an individual site, at multiple sites, or business-wide