Steps to Success
Solution Development Timeline
March 16th, 2020
Gather with cross-industry subscribers and partners to brainstorm an expedited 3-week development and pilot exercise
April 6th, 2020
Launch new mobile-enabled pandemic reporting solutions, automatically available to Gensuite subscribers through existing tools
April 20th, 2020
Expansion of product roadmap to focus on developing tools that overcome present challenges, such Gensuite PPE Manager™.
Track Pandemic Exposure Risks & Facility Hotspots
Automatically Available within Gensuite Tools
Easily record and track pandemic exposures for employees, contractors, and visitors to identify exposures.
- Track exposures by suspected, confirmed, or disproved cases
- Maintain HIPPA compliance and GDPR requirements with confidential tracking
- Mobile capability allows remote access
- Link to Injury & Illness report for OSHA compliance
- Integrated analytics with Tableau® provides trends overview
Mapper™ Heatmap Visualization Tool
View geographic mapping of sites and real-time, interactive overlays of Covid-19 hotspots to see at-risk sites.
- Data sourced from Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center displays interactive heatmap
- Real-time data published by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other leading global health agencies.
- Dynamic filtering capabilities to display essential information
- Identify at-risk sites to easily make informed decisions related to shutdowns and return-to-work planning