You understand the importance of promoting safer and healthier workplaces in your daily workplace activities. No matter the industry, safety management plays a critical role in enhancing productivity and ensuring risk reduction. Many organizations and businesses seek out OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) certification to better their safety and health management practices. In this implementation guide, you will discover the fundamentals of OSHA’s VPP, from the many benefits of certification to the Gensuite safety and health management software solution that helps you receive and maintain your VPP certification.
Gensuite proudly supports the Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association and renews its VPPPA membership annually to help strengthen safety professionals like you.
OSHA VPP IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE CONTENTS
- Introduction and definition of the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program
- Benefits of admittance into the VPP
- Admittance requirements to get into the VPP
- VPP certification levels: Star, Merit and Demonstration
- Structure of VPP sections/requirements and the corresponding Gensuite safety management software solution
- Breakdown of safety and health management software applications
- Case study and safety management software application highlight