ISO 9001: Approaching & Implementing Quality Management Standards
ISO 9001 is a standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system (QMS). These standards are one of ISO’s most well known and most followed. It helps organizations and businesses improve products, services, customer satisfaction, environmental and organization objectives, and comply with applicable regulations while driving continuous improvement.
- ISO 9001 is a generic standard, meaning the same standards apply to any size organization no matter the product or service
- 85% of certified companies report numerous benefits, such as a higher demand for products & services
- 1.1 million companies & organizations worldwide in over 178 countries are ISO 9001 certified
- ISO 9001-certified organizations are more competent & paid 7% more on average
- There are nearly 20,00 individual ISO standards