Gensuite’s Initial Injury Reports (IIR) application enables users to log reported injuries & illnesses for follow-up by supervisors and designated site injury illness leads. IIR can be configured to allow EHS professionals to escalate injury or illness cases, include photo or video with reports, and explore multilingual interfaces to deploy across global sites.
IIR is a part of Gensuite’s Incident Management software suite to reduce workplace accidents & injuries and track incidents from occurrence to closure.
- Enable supervisors, first aid responders or clinic staff to log initial data related to injury/illness cases—no recordability determination required
- Immediately notify site EHS team members of the injury/illness
- Initiate an incident investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Maintain a repository of non-work-related injuries/illnesses reported to the site
- Engage supervisors & medical staff in injury/illness reporting & investigation
- Notify site EHS teams of initial injury/illness reports
- Allow site EHS teams to make a recordability determination and export for additional follow-up