Gensuite Incidents & Measurements provides an easy-to-use interface for site employees to quickly log initial data, while also providing EHS team with platform for escalation and investigation/corrective action tracking
Incidents & Measurements integrates with Gensuite Action Tracking System, Concern Reporting, and Initial Injury Reports. All core application features are augmented by flexible configuration options and powerful extension modules.
- Record & investigate a variety of incidents, including injury/illness cases, fires, vehicle accidents, etc.
- Identify program improvement areas through guided root cause analysis & data mining tools
- Collect & verify key performance indicators/metrics and rollup business-wide
- Various options for case reporting workflows to match business process
- Customize event forms with several form options (simplified, standard, custom)
- Build case form fields and dropdown menus to align with existing business case reporting process
- Classify incident severity for I&I cases and events using customizable Severity Levels
- Conduct incident investigation and root cause analysis (RCA) using robust data-mining tools
- Analyze trends, rates, & KPIs using scalable data reporting, charting, and metric calculations
- Obtain site metric reporting and regulatory reporting with one-click generation of OSHA logs
- Integrate seamlessly from mobile to desktop with tablet and smartphone-enabled solutions
- Notify key process owners (Supervisors, Site Leads, etc.) of incident updates in real-time