Robust reporting and ongoing evaluation of your sustainability metrics within a risk portfolio is key to meeting stakeholder and regulator expectations. In order to show the value-add of your sustainability programs, centralized data capture and streamlined reporting of resource outputs and consumption are critical.
Gensuite Sustainability Reporting software application helps more than 50+ businesses across 3,020 global sites improve the impact of their sustainability programs of their organization. Learn more about the benefits and full capabilities that this software offers by downloading the product brief.
Sustainability Reporting Product Brief
- Configure company parameters for tracking resource usage and custom sustainability metrics (e.g. electricity, water, waste, fuel, natural gas, etc.)
- Conduct applicability screenings to determine KPIs and track select parameters across sites
- Collect monthly, quarterly and/or annual records to identify times of peak consumption, emissions and costs
- Review auto-calculated CO2 emissions based on built-in standardized emission factors and protocols
- Automatically notify sites of YOY energy use increases with optional site-specific Production Factors for energy use increase considerations
- Quickly formulate external stakeholder reports