On June 22nd, 2018 Gensuite welcomed 50+ participants across fourteen subscribing groups, and five partners and prospects to the fifth annual Gensuite India Conference in Banagluru. Tech leaders discussed and shared best practices and topics covered new smart technologies being implemented by Gensuite. Here’s a conference recap of the exceptional speakers and thought leaders, the topics discussed and what’s next for Gensuite.
Among the crowd we heard from exceptional speakers, who highlighted their experiences and best practices.
- Shankar Rajagopalan, VP of QHSE at TATA Projects– Shared TATA Project’s story of developing the Business Case to manage QHSE in a rapidly changing work environment and seeking buy-in from management to implement Gensuite.
- Krishnanand Mavinkurve, Head of Safety at Adani Group– Presented on Adani Group’s Gensuite implementation journey across the Adani Group including results and value derived.
- Yogish TM, EHS Manager at BHEL GE– Showcased usage of EHS Project Tracker application to track risk reduction projects conducted at the site that included cost avoidance/savings information as well. In addition, he also shared best practices on how to they utilize Gensuite Safety Dialogue app to track Tool Box talks and discussions.
The Gensuite India Conference covered several topics involving technology and Mobile improvements. Here’s a rundown of the discussions and topics.
- Application Recharge – Gensuite is continuing the Application Recharge initiative into 2018. We have successfully transitioned 43 applications to the improved, modern and cross-browser compatible recharged We have received amazing feedback from our subscribers during our application demos at the conference – stay tuned for more updates coming!
- Genny™ the Virtual Assistant – We showed just some of the tasks that Gensuite Virtual Assistant Genny can do, ranging from submitting a concern, retrieving an SDS, looking up regulatory references and also viewing a site’s EHS
- Gensuite Mobile – Gensuite Mobile is now used by 60,000+ users! We showcased tons of exciting features like Quick Notes, Photo Editing, QR codes, Beaconsand more in the latest version of the Gensuite Mobile app.
- Gensuite Analytics & Tableau – We demonstrated Tableau within Gensuite; we are also excited to share that the new Gensuite Analytics with an array of reports, based on popular applications and data sets will be launched for all subscribes by the end of June. Swapneel Jain, our partner from Wipro, also demonstrated their Video Analytics application that can gather real-time data feed and analysis for relatable non-conformance.
- Risk Management – With the latest transition to ISO 45001, we had our subscriber and partner, Arun Subramanian from NIST present about the key aspects and requirements of the latest standard and how these requirements could be met using Gensuite solutions. We provided a quick overview of Gensuite Risk Registry – a dynamic platform for hazard identification, risk analysis, and management with flexible scoring models and visual hazard heat maps.
We want to thank everyone who attended, those who shared their ideas, and we look forward to next year’s Gensuite India Conference.