Please join us in Paris, France on April 16 for
Please join us in Paris, France on April 16 for an informative half-day program co-hosted by Enhesa & Gensuite. Join us and other senior EHS leaders from across the industry to learn how the joint solution and Enhesa’s regulatory content enables management of EHS Legal Compliance Risks across your global operations and ensure business continuity, and offers a unique competitive edge.
You will come away with valuable insight into how leveraging Enhesa’s content within Gensuite and standardizing legal compliance management will empower your organization and foster company-wide compliance culture.
Please see below for the full event agenda. Register today!
- 12:00 – 1:25: Lunch & Registration
- 1.25: – 1:30: Opening Remarks
- 1:30 – 2.15: Best Practices for Managing Legal Compliance as Part of an EHS Management System (Tjeerd Hendel-Blackford, Enhesa)
- 2.15 – 3.00: Using Innovative EHS Software to Manage Compliance in Global Operations (Gensuite)
- 3:00 – 3:30: Break
- 3:30 – 4:00: Global Strategic Partners: A Focus on the Partnership and Content Integration between Gensuite and Enhesa
- 4:00 – 5:00: Roundtable Discussion on the following issues (amongst others):
- How Often do your sites self-assess or audit compliance with EHS laws?
- How can software help you to manage this process?
- What are the main challenges in your EHS compliance program?
- 5:00 – 5:15: Closing Remarks
- 5:15: Networking Cocktails
All Day (Tuesday)