Gensuite Analytics’ integrated Tableau
Gensuite Analytics’ integrated Tableau functions allow for viewing and editing template reports, conducting multivariate analysis, and visualizing data to tell stories, illustrate trends and more! Collaborate with your peers and Gensuite experts to learn how to use the power of Tableau to gauge performance and derive valuable insights.
This online training is specifically designed for “Editor” users in Gensuite Analytics. After the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the ins and outs of Gensuite Analytics | Powered by Tableau
- Change report data dimensions and filters to fit your needs
- Create and change sorting/display options for report dashboards
- And share reports across your organization
- Date: Wednesday, January 30th from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET (Training will be offered via webinar with an optional in-person at our office if you are in the area; all attendees must be registered)
- Location: Zoom Online & Gensuite Mason Headquarters
(4680 Parkway Dr. #400 Mason, OH 45040)
- Host: Randy Burgdorf, Gensuite Senior Business Analyst
- Cost: $125 Early Bird Rate; $225 after January 15th
Your mission is to find data, determine trends and take action. Gensuite Analytics | Powered by Tableau® gives you the tools you need to complete your mission! Don’t miss out, register today!
If you have difficulties using paypal to complete registration please contact [email protected]
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST