Tableau Designer Training – Webinar
July 23 - July 24
Gensuite Analytics’ integrated Tableau functions allows for viewing and editing template reports, creating business customized reports, conducting multivariate analysis, and visualizing data to tell stories, illustrate trends and more! Tableau’s state-of-the-art business intelligence empowers you to visualize data like never before, with the ability to create tailored dashboards, interact with reports and analyze your Gensuite data with ease. Collaborate with your peers and Gensuite experts at this exclusive in-person session to learn how to use the power of Tableau to gauge performance and derive valuable insights.
This 4-hr multiday online training is specifically designed for “Designer” users in Gensuite Analytics. After the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the ins and outs of Gensuite Analytics | Powered by Tableau
- Understand Gensuite Application Data Models and Application data relations
- Join/Blend datasets to create reports across multiple Gensuite applications
- Create custom reports and dashboards by connecting your new data sources
- Creating custom filters and sort/group functionality
- Change/modify datasets to fit your specific business needs
- Create customize views with robust web editing and author new workbooks from published data with ease.
- Explore hidden insights with predictive models, interactive visualizations and accurate data
If you have difficulties using paypal to complete registration please contact [email protected]
July 23 – 1pm – 3pm EST
July 24 – 1pm – 3pm EST