Tableau Designer Training – Webinar – Australia
September 23 @ 3:00 pm - September 24 @ 5:00 pm AEST
Gensuite Analytics’ integrated Tableau functions allow for viewing and editing template reports, creating business customized reports, conducting multivariate analysis, and visualizing data to tell stories, illustrate trends and more! Tableau’s state-of-the-art business intelligence empowers you to visualize data like never before, with the ability to create tailored dashboards, interact with reports and analyze your Gensuite data with ease. Collaborate with your peers and Gensuite experts at this exclusive in-person session to learn how to use the power of Tableau to gauge performance and derive valuable insights.
This 4-hr multiday online training is specifically designed to teach users about Gensuite Analytics powered by Tableau. We will provide you with temporary Designer Privileges to our Gensuite Demonstration environment in advance of the training course which will be active for 30 days. This will enable you to be actively trying things out during and after the class. Note: Designer Privileges within your dedicated Gensuite Business environment will need to be reviewed/approved directly by your Gensuite Business Administrator.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the ins and outs of Gensuite Analytics | Powered by Tableau
- Understand Gensuite Application Data Models and Application data relations
- Join/Blend datasets to create reports across multiple Gensuite applications
- Create custom reports and dashboards by connecting your new data sources
- Creating custom filters and sort/group functionality
- Change/modify datasets to fit your specific business needs
- Create customized views with robust web editing and author new workbooks from published data with ease.
- Explore hidden insights with predictive models, interactive visualizations and accurate data
Early Bird Cost: $395
After Sept 9: $495
If you have difficulties using PayPal to complete registration please contact [email protected]
Sept 23 – 3pm – 5pm AEST
Sept 24 – 3pm – 5pm AEST