Gensuite and Verdantix: Key Learnings from the COVID-19 Pandemic & How This Will Shape EHS and Risk Management in 2021
December 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
In this exclusive webinar session Gensuite and independent research firm, Verdantix, will share practical insights and key learnings derived from a cross-industry collaboration around Covid-19 response and return to work that initiated in March of this year.
How has 2020 shaped the direction of EHS and operations moving forward? This 1-hour session will feature important considerations for organizations looking to succeed in 2021 with a highlight of:
- Takeaways from Gensuite’s COVID-19 Executive Collaboration Workgroup
- Best practices developed by Health & Safety leaders from initial response to risk management to return to work
- The role of digital solutions in ensuring safe and compliant workplaces as well as business continuity
- Market insights from independent research firm, Verdantix, on COVID-19’s impact on EHS priorities, budgets and technology adoption
- The role of EHS in 2021 – applying lessons learned and best practices for maximum impact
You won’t want to miss this incredible opportunity – register today to reserve your spot.