Tableau® Training – Editor/Designer
March 10 @ 2:00 pm - March 11 @ 4:00 pm EST
Gensuite Analytics | Powered by Tableau® – Designer and/or Editor Training
Ride the new wave of business intelligence and analytics in Gensuite! Gensuite Analytics’ integrated Tableau functions allow for viewing and editing template reports, conducting multivariate analysis, and visualizing data to tell stories, illustrate trends and more. Join our designer and editor training sessions to learn how to use the power of Gensuite Tableau to gauge performance and derive valuable insights!
You can choose between one of two training options:
- Editor Training Day One – $295
- Designer Training & Editor Training Day One and Two – $495
Editor Training Course Overview:
- Understand the ins and outs of Gensuite Analytics| Powered by Tableau.
- Modify existing reports within Gensuite Analytics.
- Customize report data dimensions and filters to fit your specific needs.
- Create and change sorting/display options for report dashboards.
- And share reports across your organization.
Designer Training Course Overview:
- Understand the ins and outs of Gensuite Analytics | Powered by Tableau.
- Understand Gensuite Application Data Models and Application data relations.
- Join/Blend datasets to create reports across multiple Gensuite applications.
- Create custom reports and dashboards by connecting your new data sources.
- Creating custom filters and sort/group functionality.
- Change/modify datasets to fit your specific business needs.
- Create customized views with robust web editing and author new workbooks from published data with ease.
- Explore hidden insights with predictive models, interactive visualizations, and accurate data.
Pre-Requisites: These courses are for advanced users of both Tableau and Benchmark. If you would like to take an introductory course we recommend the Benchmark University ‘Analytics Tableau Overview’ course.
- Day 1: Editor Training is for users that are familiar with navigating GSA and understands most of the data within the Benchmark applications. This person will want to edit/tweak existing reports within GSA.
- Day 2: Designer Training is for users familiar with building reports from scratch using some level if data visualization tools (simple xls chart) and understands how to align various data points to tell a story. This course is for someone that wants to build unique reports leveraging their companies’ data sets.
March 10, 2021 | 2pm-4pm EST
March 11, 2021 | 2pm-4pm EST