Gensuite Equipment Tracker enables tracking and management of assets for all steps of the product lifecycle from procurement to retirement. Digitize management of equipment lists and track specific details including location, part numbers and SOPs – offering a holistic, cloud-based equipment maintenance solution.
Equipment Tracker can be used to manage programs in equipment maintenance across diverse industries. Tailor Gensuite Equipment Tracker to meet your business needs; extend and integrate within the Maintenance Manager suite.
- Track and manage assets through all steps of the product life-cycle from procurement to retirement
- Digitally record equipment-specific details such as location, part numbers, manufacturer’s documents and SOPs
- Generate equipment-specific barcodes and QR codes for easy access to equipment information in the field
- Assign scheduled or once-only work order and inspection checklists for completion on desktop or Mobile
- Manage your Equipment Repository from a single centralized online interface
- Define and monitor safety critical and regulation/permit required activities
- Open access for site staff to submit work order requests
- Email notifications sent to remind of past due/upcoming requests
- Forecast and plan future work orders