Sustainability leaders have an increasingly critical role within organizations. Not only are your processes directly responsible for protecting people, profits and the planet, but your programs must align with rapidly evolving regulations, report to stakeholders and shine a positive light to the eyes of the public. An increasing number of consumers are buying from companies that focus their efforts on building out a strong CSR framework – this is where sustainability management comes in.
How to Impress Stakeholders
- Establish a baseline for your energy resource footprint & frequency for collecting data against KPIs
- Identify trends in consumption, costs & emissions, and conservation opportunities
- Reduce cost across sites and in the field
- Implement and standardize viable reduction projects, calculate ROI and share best practices
- Initiate, track and report on conservation projects from inception to implementation
Download this white paper that will help guide you through improving your organization’s CSR, impresssing stakeholders and reducing costs through your sustainability management programs.
Results of an All-in-One Sustainability Management Solution
- 29% decrease in greenhouse gas emissions & 13% reduction in water consumption
- 2,100 projects with cost savings over $81 million
- 12,500 energy-saving prospects/ideas logged
- 5,000+ sustainability project ideas identified
- $200M+ cost savings in energy, water & waste projects