Eco Inventory Survey (EIS) provides a central company platform to compile and analyze site resource consumption, GHG emissions, costs, and other customizable sustainability metrics reported monthly, quarterly, or annually. Streamline data collection through the setup of an automated feed from utility invoicing systems. All core application features are augmented by flexible configuration options and powerful extension modules.
Gensuite Eco Inventory Survey (EIS) wins the 2018 Environmental Leader Top Product of the Year award!
- Setup an unlimited number of custom parameters for collecting site data (energy use, water consumption, units produced, etc.)
- Enable tier options to differ reporting requirements by site
- Determine if facilities should report annually, quarterly, or monthly on a per facility basis
- Define units of measure and currencies for site data collection and company roll-ups
- Leverage market exchange rates and emission factors or configure custom / company-specific factors
- Define percentage threshold to flag significant changes from previous period inputs
- Configure your company’s parameters for tracking resource usage and custom sustainability metrics (e.g. water, fuel, units produced, etc.)
- Conduct applicability screening to track select parameters across sites
- Collect monthly, quarterly, and/or annual records to identify times of peak consumption
- Review auto-calculated Co2 emissions based on built-in standardized emission factors and protocols
- Automatically notify sites of year-over-year energy use increases; provide the option to detail site Production Factors for energy use increase considerations
- Conduct year-over-year trending of consumption, costs, and emission