This case study profiles a multinational manufacturing company, headquartered in Western Europe with operations in 130+ countries. This recognized market leader has a global footprint in labs, offices, production facilities and warehouses.
The enterprise drove EHS and sustainability performance using applications under Gensuite’s EHS and Sustainability software functional line to enhance and digitize Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Cloud-based software to achieve United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals to focus on people, environment and law
- Optimize corporate performance metrics for goal setting and improving business sustainability
- Apply and measure KPI strategy globally
- Clearly define and communicate metrics to ensure reporting consistency
- Streamline and standardize KPI metric units to report at site, country, region, business unit and company levels
- Mobile application capabilities
GENSUITE SOLUTION & RESULTS
- Deployed Incidents & Measurements application to manage incidents and report metrics
- Customized extensions for reporting of
environmental consumption data
- Enabled Digital Cockpit app for KPI measurement against goals
- Consolidated EHS metrics at business, group, country & site levels with ability to compare & report metrics
- Time-saving of 4+ weeks per year
- Increased frequency of leadership reporting from quarterly to a monthly basis