Gensuite Contractor Manager software drives the management of contractor firms through a firm qualification process using a centralized repository, tracking of active on-site contractor projects, and access to firm safety performance and contractor firm employee records
Contractor Manager integrates with Gensuite Survey Engine to create & manage Contractor qualification forms (surveys) with the flexibility to use across the business and easily send to contractors. All core application features are augmented by flexible configuration options and powerful extension modules.
- Add Contractor Firm to Repository by first searching Company-wide Firm Repository to verify the firm does not exist
- Quickly input Contractor Firms with batch upload templates
- Qualify Contractor Firm to determine if firm is eligible to work at facility
- Activate site-specific projects when a Contractor Firm begins working at the facility and track activity/progress
- Option to monitor safety performance metrics, including I&I Metrics for each Contractor Firm and project
- Leverage mobile compatibility to access Contractor Manager in the field – use with iPads, Windows Tablets, and Android Tablets
- Lookup and track firms using a shared company-wide repository
- Conduct contractor pre-qualifications electronically, and set reminder dates for firm re-qualification email notifications
- Track I&I Performance Metrics for active site contractors (optional)
- Track action items by contractor firm, with responsible person assignment and email notification capability
- Review key Business Analytics from the Contractor Manager homepage
- Go Mobile… Checkout Contractor Manager on your iPad, Android or Windows tablet!