Gensuite Continuous Improvement Software reports, tracks, and performs applicable analysis and follow-up of reported quality issues.
Continuous Improvement integrates with Gensuite Action Tracking System and the Quality Concern Reporting for initial issue identification. All core application features are augmented by flexible configuration options and powerful extension modules.
- Build a customized Root Cause Analysis workflow capturing the data points needed
- Gain real-time visibility to action completion status and identify action ready for effectiveness review
- Customized field alignments and dropdowns
- Adjustable permission settings based on roles in the record
- Capability to record Continuous Improvement Plans in local language
- Analyze reported issues via Root Cause Analysis or Non-Conformance Assessment processes
- Associate defined failure & causal codes to identified root causes
- Identify corrective or preventative actions, assign responsibility for CA/PA implementation
- Gain visibility on the effectiveness of the corrective or preventative actions
- Identify trends at specific sites or across business segments