What Makes Gensuite Audit Management Software Solution Stand Out?
Benefits & Features
Audit management in the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) industry is a critical part of success for workplace operations, audit and risk management programs. Gensuite’s software intelligence and services support your organization to help remediate operational EHS issues and quickly identify safety hazards to mitigate incidents and remain in compliance.
Gensuite’s award-winning audit management software simplifies inspections, regulatory compliance, follow-up processes, and corrective actions.
- Lifecycle audit platform: audit, logging observations, assessing compliance, and assigning corrective actions
- Satisfy all audit requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 19011 standards
- Build custom inspection links for specialty standards and requirements
- Seamless collaboration to engage site, business and corporate teams in tiered program assessments
- Mobile application capabilities for on-site and in-field audits with photo and video capture
Request a Free
Conduct audits using internally authored protocols or turnkey global content providers; export findings to the Gensuite Action Tracking System.
Formalize inspection program management: internal audit checklist, assign auditors and export findings from such inspections to the Gensuite Action Tracking System.
Action Tracking System
Manage corrective action plans, responsibility assignment, notifications and escalations with real-time status / closure tracking, trending and data mining.
Join These Leading Subscribers
1,000,000+ Users Worldwide
The Gensuite Mobile application delivers
a seamless experience from Desktop to Mobile.
Gensuite Analytics | Powered by Tableau®
Integrated into Every Application
Analytics embedded in the core
Universal access to a pre-built library of denormalized data, components & dashboards
Training for Editors and Designers to create new visualizations reports
Integrated data, warehouse, custom data sets & caching, multi-dimensional data feeds, etc.