Track air compliance requirements, assign responsibility for monitoring/record keeping requirements, track performance against permit and operational limits, report across sources, source groups and site-wide on emissions and operational parameters.
Air Emissions Management Software streamlines data entry via a direct connection to site data collection systems. All core application features are augmented by flexible configuration options and powerful extension modules.
- Digitize each site’s emission source inventory and define source-parameter combinations subject to air compliance requirements
- Assign responsibility for compliance requirements, operating and emission limits, and recordkeeping requirements
- Control emission sources from tanks, loading racks, boilers, and more by tracking on-going use in accordance with site air permits
- Data mine sources including SPC Charting, data, exceptions, emissions, limits, etc.; extract data to Excel for custom needs
- Streamline data entry via self-service bulk upload templates
- Setup customized pollutant emission factors for each parameter
- Receive automatic email notifications on emissions/operational limit warnings, data delinquencies, and exception reports
- Track air compliance requirements
- Assign responsibility for monitoring/record keeping requirements
- Report across sources, source groups and site-wide on emissions and operational parameters
- Powerful email integration, including alerts and notifications, to ensure compliance with permit terms and internal requirements
- Drive employee engagement through Mobile capabilities and automatic notifications of requirements and exceptions