Gensuite’s Corrective Action Tracking System enables management of corrective action items and audit findings, assignment of responsibility, closure due dates, and corrective actions; tracking of closure date and comments; and automatic email notification alerts—simplifying corrective action processes and helping to create overall workplace safety and sustainability.
ATS can be used to manage programs in audit compliance assurance, incident management, change management, quality management, responsible sourcing, and security management.
- Drive employee involvement, ownership and accountability
- Manage action item responsibility assignments and completion tracking
- Communicate action item details via automated/scheduled email notification
- Link with other Gensuite applications to ensure actions within those applications are tracked to closure
- Data mine compliance status with advanced charting and reporting features enabling users to trend for identified issues
- Assign & manage action items through to closure
- Determine responsibility quickly and view action item status to prevent overdue action items
- View trends for systematic problems through advanced charting and reporting
- Auto-generate email notifications to indicate status of action items at the responsible person, site, and business level