Do you work in the food production industry? If so, you understand that the consequences of unsafe food can be serious. Unsafe food handling can cause food to contain harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites or chemical substances, leading up to more than 200 types of diseases. That is why the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) developed the ISO 22000 standard on food safety management to help companies in the food industry better address food safety and quality.
As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, international standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain. Gensuite has created an eBook in collaboration with Specialty Technical Consultants (STC) with 8 ways to cultivate enhanced food quality and safety through the ISO 22000 food safety management standard–and also how to prevent food safety concerns. What can you expect in this eBook on ISO 22000?
- Summary / Topic Page
- Key Facts About Food Safety and Quality
- Gensuite + Food Safety and Quality
- 8 Ways to Cultivate Enhanced Food Quality and Safety with ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
- ISO 22000 Certification: What Is it and How to Achieve it
- Last Minute How-To’s on Food Safety and Quality Improvement
- Continue to Cultivate with these Gensuite Freebies
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food industry. Becoming certified to ISO 22000 allows a company to show its customers that there is a food safety management system in place. Don’t delay on becoming ISO 22000 certified. Take the first step by downloading this free eBook today! Download here.