View Job Position Details
Business Analysis & Support
Begin your journey at Gensuite LLC.
If you are looking for a variety of challenging projects with global reach, Gensuite LLC is right for you. Our team members enjoy a dynamic, positive work environment with opportunities that challenge and reward. Successful candidates demonstrate excellent communication and cross-functional team skills as well as a strong record of initiative and creativity and above all, a passion to create value for the customer.
We offer all our full-time employees a competitive package of compensation and benefits, including vacation and paid-time-off; Company-sponsored group healthcare, vision & dental, and disability insurance plans; a 401(K) plan with Company matching contributions; as well as access to flexible spending, dependent care and Health Savings accounts. About Gensuite LLC...
Gensuite LLC provides digital solutions to companies with global compliance process needs. Our innovative, Web-based applications are developed on a patented architecture to help our customers turn complex compliance requirements into digitized and actionable processes.
- Provide ongoing application support to business stakeholders
- Develop a critical understanding of clients’ operations and systems
- Act as liaison with product developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Gather process requirements from stakeholders and recommend application utilization and services solutions
- Provide user training and develops detailed application documentation
- Conduct application software testing, prototype reviews, and quality assurance
- Develop project feasibility reports and executes project-based initiatives
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems/computer science, engineering/science fields, or equivalent experience
- EHS experience, highly desired
- 1-3 years relevant experience, highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, organization, and project skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of HTML and web-based software solutions
- Experience writing queries involving multiple tables from MS Access, SQL Server, etc., highly desired